Mission & Vision
Founded in 2005, the Concord Conservatory of Music is an energetic community of people who are deepening their involvement with music education. As a non-profit school, CCM serves Concord and the surrounding 15 communities.
The mission of the Concord Conservatory of Music is to foster a sense of community through music by providing accessible, high-quality music education and performance opportunities for people of all ages, backgrounds, and skill levels.
The vision of the Concord Conservatory of Music is to provide a community center for high-quality 21st century music instruction for all who desire it.
- Comprehensive high quality music instruction
- Creating a community of music lovers
- Collaboration with schools and other community institutions
- Accessibility – making music available to everyone
- Broadening people’s horizons through music
- Performance opportunities
- Lifelong opportunities for music education
- Convenience for our family of users
- Our faculty and staff
- Fiduciary accountability and organizational excellence