Revised on January 2, 2022
We all play a role in helping keep each other safe. With the health of our students, faculty, and staff as our top priority, we will continue using the latest CDC and Massachusetts guidelines to inform our protocols. We will communicate regularly as our policies evolve. CCM is committed to helping our community work and play confidently with a rigorous focus on health and safety. Given the latest Covid surge and the transmissibility of the Omicron variant, CCM is adjusting its Covid protocols.
- As of January 3, 2022, all lessons and group classes will remain in person at CCM.
- Students, family members, and faculty are required to wear N95/KN95/KF94 at CCM. Given the short notice, if you cannot secure these masks this week, you can temporarily double mask with a surgical mask and cloth masks. Using cloth masks is no longer permittable.
- All eligible students and their families must be fully vaccinated; students age 11 – 5 must have at least one dose at this time. All CCM faculty and staff are vaccinated.
- Please continue to practice good hygiene and wash your hands before your lessons.
- We ask that you limit the number of extra family members in the building.
- If you are exposed to Covid-19, you must follow the latest CDC guidelines before coming to CCM for lessons and classes. Remote lessons are an option if you cannot come to CCM due to a positive Covid test or exposure.
- If you prefer to learn remotely, we also support you in that decision. Please let your teacher know if this is the case so they can plan accordingly.
Thank you for your help in continuing to make CCM a safe place to make music.
As we work together to start our new year on September 7th, we recognize that although we are in a much better place with the availability of the vaccine for our students over 12, we are not entirely there yet. We are ready to welcome you back to CCM safely as possible for your private lessons and group classes.
You can help us provide a safer environment for our in-person students, faculty, and staff by getting vaccinated. CCM requires all students ages 12 and older to be vaccinated to participate in onsite lessons.
Updated Covid Protocols
- All students age 12+ must be vaccinated to participate in onsite lessons
- Private instruction and group classes will take place onsite
- Everyone in the building at CCM over the age of 2 is required to wear a mask
- Students playing wind instruments and voice students are required to wear masks
- Students are asked to wash their hands before entering the studio
- Students must provide proof of vaccination to participate in onsite learning
- Weekly testing is not required for under 12-years-old
- If you are not getting vaccinated, you must provide a weekly PCR test result within 72 hours of your lesson
If you are not vaccinated, you can receive your private lessons online. You must contact Emma Huggard and your instructor if you are requesting private lessons online.