Why Music at CCM
Outstanding Musical Instruction
The Concord Conservatory of Music offers a full music curriculum that includes master classes, performance workshops, private instruction, and ensembles. We strive to cultivate fully engaged, independent musicians who can hear, understand, read, write, and love music. We’re proud to have students from the ages of 1 to 93 in our programs!
A Community of Musicians
CCM offers a sense of community and belonging for people who love music, whether you’re new to music or pursuing a career in the field. Through shared recitals, ensembles, master classes, events or just meeting people in the halls, it’s energizing to be exposed to individuals who share a passion for music.
A Supportive Environment
Included as part of your tuition fee, CCM provides the following ongoing services:
- Weekly lessons tailored to meet individual goals, scheduled Mondays through Saturdays.
- Rehearsals and performances with a professional accompanist.
- Frequent student and studio recitals, allowing for a limited concert length and an enjoyable performance experience. Family and friends are welcome.
- Collaborative opportunities at all ability levels.
- A wide variety of community performance opportunities.
CCM offers excellent music instruction from a highly skilled, experienced faculty. Our faculty are trained at the graduate levels at the most renowned music programs in the nation and the world. No matter your playing level or personal goals, our faculty has the skill-sets to ensure a positive and fun experience for you.
CCM partners with a range of organizations including assisted living facilities, the Concord Council on Aging, the chamber of commerce, the public library, and the public schools to bring classes and performances to the community, and broaden experiences for our students.
Whether you’re exploring music for the first time, renewing your passion for music, or continuing to develop your skills, you’ll find just what you’re looking for at CCM.